Friday 3 May 2013

Boh

Well, I couldn't find any of the pictures that were taken at Paestum, so here is just some blog I've roped myself into. I think the camera with the pictures got sent home with our shipment, but that's not important, what is important is that we leave this country in 1 week(s). Only one week left in this crazy/awesome country, it's a very bittersweet feeling indeed.



Mos def drove the Amalfi coast the other day, it was in the mondo (Ford Mondeo), but it was an extremely gratifying experience nonetheless. We took a couple random roads because yolo. We eventually stumbled upon a part of the coast that I didn't remember and it was the best part by far (driving wise). We were the only car on that part for the most part, until a bus got in front of us which would normally be a nightmare situation on a road like this, but not on the Amalfi. The bus was absolutely mingin on this road and I had to actually start trying in order to keep up with it.
Stock photos FTW

No comments:

Post a Comment